DP Nautical Ltd provides technical services to the marine industry in the form of consultancy in the design and operation of DP vessels, Failure Modes Effect Analysis [FMEA] and Audits to IMCA standards. Our team of experienced engineering professionals offer an unrivalled wealth of knowledge in the areas relating to:
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis [FMEA] for all Types and Classes of DP vessels – our team has much experience in shipyards in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Colombo, and India.
- Preparation of design schematics and classification documents.
- Original design research for switchboard layouts, bridge layouts and DP operations, covering operational considerations and class requirements for redundancy.
- Stand-by work for equipment installation and build process
- Act as Owner’s Representative for DP and automation system factory acceptance tests [FAT], to ensure the correct level of automation process is delivered
- Preparation of the Sea Trials Test Programme to verify the conclusion of the FMEA and nominate Auditors to conduct the Sea Trials Test Programme.
- Provide 3rd Party Auditors for DP Annual trials, Audits and CMIDs.
- Preparation of vessel-specific DP Operations Manual.
- Operational reviews and incident studies
Our global coverage allows us to offer our services from various international bases and our specialists can deliver a comprehensive, integrated service globally.